Pages - Menu

Saturday 2 February 2013

Day 3 in braces!

I've had a fairly busy day today, I went shopping with a good friend for a nice catchup and my jaw wasn't as bad as yesterday! Although I've swapped to ibruprofen instead of paracetamol to manage the pain. I have work tomorrow so hopefully it won't be too much trouble as my consultant says if it's still painful to go back in. The pharmacist got me a (magic!!) gel called oragel (extra strength) that I put on my upper and lower gums to occasionally numb the aching for a while . I'm also finding the wax they provide you with massively helpful however it's often tricky to know where your mouth is being skewered! Also quite a few people I saw today didn't even notice the new metally teeth I've aqquired - success! :-)

Pain: 5/10
Inconvenience: 6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment