Pages - Menu

Thursday 7 February 2013

Vlog Braces Update!!

Hello everyone!
Sorry it's been a while I've been doing a lot of Photography coursework recently.
And frankly the first few days of my braces I was a mess and couldn't control my mouth at all!
It's gotten better though. I still have some pain in my jaw because of the increased pressure on my mouth and I find it quite difficult/scary to chew some foods. Scary because it feels like my brackets are going to be pushed off! However I'm feeling pretty positive about it :-) A fair few people haven't made a big deal of them or just said they suit me, or it hasn't phased them at all! Which is brilliant 'cause I didn't want it to overly get in the way of my normal life. I'm getting metal rings on my teeth next month to create gaps at the back (I'm assuming so my jaw/teeth can be moved in the right direction/place). But... yeah... everything's going great for now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment