Pages - Menu

Thursday 31 January 2013

😁 Braces time!

So my appointment went very well! My consultant explained the process and my next couple of appointments (in March.) Today I got put on my brackets and wires (6's... whatever that means!) and, for once, I got to choose a colour! The 9 year old in me is finally happy! I chose a kind of light blue/purple :-) My next appointment on the 7th of March I'm getting metal rings on my back teeth to create gaps and get the process going! And the week after I think we're sorting elastics. No one understands how happy I am that this had started! I've been pretty sore for most of today and taking paracetamol where possible from the pressure. I had pasta for lunch which was okay but a little tricky. I'm going to attempt to eat noodles in a while so fingers crossed haha! I've also started adjusting to filling meals so no need to have snacks and mainly a water based drinking diet. And I've bought some magazines to accomodate the time where I just feel a little too sore/tired to do anything. It sounds really dramatic but I just feel very drained... I haven't made a video today as it's been a fairly non-stop one and I'll try make one tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment